Pets are an important part of the family and keeping them happy and healthy is at the top of many American’s to-do lists!
Diets for pets have been trending towards more natural and raw, rather than processed. With this shift, many pet owners are looking for dietary supplements to keep their pets healthy. Some of the most popular pet supplements can help boost the immune system, aid in the signs of aging, and treat specific diseases! Check out what some of the most popular pet supplements are on the market.
What are the most popular pet supplements?
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a popular pet supplement for both cats and dogs as it is used to reduce joint pain. It can be used to reduce the chances of developing joint pain and used to treat joint pain in older cats and dogs. Many pet owners find that glucosamine can help ease recovery from joint surgery and keep dog’s performance in peak condition for years to come.
- Multi-vitamins for pets: You take your multivitamin every day — why not give one to your pet? Multi-vitamins for dogs and cats are increasing in popularity as they can help keep your pet’s immune system in tip-top shape and help your animal’s heart health and brain health. Many multivitamins for pets include amino acids, fatty acids, and a number of different vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and B.
- Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids: Just like humans, pets need essential fatty acids, too! Without essential fatty acids such as omega’s 3-6-9, your dog or cat could deal with a number of health issues like allergies, cancer, fur and skin problems, and heart disease. Incorporating omega 3-6-9 into your pet’s diet can help combat a variety of inflammatory disease.
- Fish Oil: If your dog or cat’s skin is dry and itchy, they may benefit from fish oil. Fish oil is rich in fatty acids and can help combat dry skin, hot spots, or allergies, which may be causing discomfort. As a result, your pet will have a shinier coat and it may even reduce shedding!
- Dog and Cat Shampoo: Shampoos that are specifically designed for pets are very important because they can target specific concerns or issues that your pet may be facing. They can maintain your pet’s specific skin pH, keep germs away, and give dogs and cats a shiny, strong fur!
Contact BioThrive Sciences for Private Label Pet Supplements
Are you interested in adding a line of pet supplements to your business? BioThrive Sciences can help! With our state-of-the-art facility and start-to-finish services, we can help you create high quality pet supplements. Our knowledgeable team will walk you through the entire process, including label design and printing, as well as fulfillment and drop shipping.
Request an order fulfillment quote by giving us a call at 844-263-3657 or by filling out our convenient online contact form.