Although psyllium is a type of fiber commonly used as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative, it provides several health benefits. As the health and wellness industry continues to grow, and individuals look for ways to improve their general health, psyllium husk powder will continue to rise in popularity.
BioThrive Sciences proudly manufactures psyllium husk powder. Our state-of-the-art facility in Cumming, GA, provides certified manufacturing services, including label design, international and domestic shipping, and more. Take a look at the benefits of psyllium husk powder, as well as the market trends, and contact us for a free consultation.
Benefits of Psyllium Husk Powder
Psyllium is a soluble fiber that is derived from the seeds of Plantago ovata, which is commonly found in India.
Psyllium husk powder is widely known as its gentle, yet effective laxative benefits, however, it provides many additional benefits you may not be aware of. See how psyllium husk works to improve one’s health and wellness:
- Constipation: It relieves constipation by increasing stool size. It works by binding partially digested food that’s passing from the stomach into the small intestine, which increase the size of stools.
- Relieve Diarrhea: Surprising to most, psyllium husk powder can also be used to relive diarrhea. It works by acting as a water-absorbing agent, which can increase stool thickness and slow down its passage through the colon.
- Lower Blood Sugar: Psyllium works to delay food digestion, which will help regular blood sugar levels. This was found to help people with type 2 diabetes.
- Aid in Weight Loss: Those that are looking to lose weight may consider psyllium husk powder as an aid. When taken before a meal, it can help individuals feel fuller and more satisfied. It works to control the appetite by slowing down stomach empting and reducing appetite.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels: Psyllium husk powder can bind to fat and bile acids, which promotes their excretion from the body. This has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
Market Trends of Psyllium Husk Powder
The market for psyllium husk powder is expected to be driven by the increasing demand for natural remedies in the over-the-counter pharmaceutical sector.
Psyllium husk powder is expected to see a strong CAGR until 2025. This is due to an aging and sedentary population, who are looking for effective health and wellness supplements.
Contact BioThrive Sciences for Psyllium Husk Powder Manufacturing
BioThrive Sciences offers effective psyllium husk powder supplements for manufacturing. Our state-of-the-art facility can provide your business with high-quality products and services.
As your one stop shop for private label manufacturing, we are able to provide you with label design and printing, which is customizable and compliant, as well as international and domestic drop shipping. You’ll love our fast turn-around times, friendly customer service, and attention to detail.
To learn more about our private label and contract manufacturing services, contact us online or call 844-263-3657.