It’s true what they say: you are what you eat. Consumers are realizing this more and more, and concern for the best, naturally-derived ingredients are becoming a demand as well as a trend across diverse markets. The skin care and beauty industry has never had such a want for top-notch products, as individuals come to understand that outward physicalities reflect what is happening inside the body.
BioThrive Sciences offers private label and contract manufacturing of skin care supplements. Custom formulation allows our customers the flexibility to choose their supplement composition, all the while having peace of mind that they are being provided with sanitary and natural ingredients. Our company is FDA-regulated and strives to exceed the GMP standard because we understand the importance of quality. Whether your company needs an acne solution or all-in-one for healthy skin, BioThrive Sciences and our nutraceutical experts can help.
Common Skin Care Supplements
Many consumers, varying by age, require different formulas that target specific areas or issues. Different vitamins and minerals work to prevent aging, reduce blemishes or acne, help heal allergies or rashes, or keep skin’s elasticity and youthfulness every day. With custom formulas and private label manufacturing, your company can reach every market you would like to cater to.
From millennials to seniors, skin care supplements are in high demand, and the variations of what you can offer are endless. Correlated with skin care are nail and hair care – a direct relation to the epidermis.
The most popular and proven skin care supplements that improve conditions are those such as:
- Zinc, probiotics, Calcium, Maca Root, B Vitamins, and Omega-3 for clearing acne
- Fish oils, Vitamin D, Aloe, Oregon Grape, and Whey Protein for the skin condition psoriasis
- Vitamin C, Glucosamine, Polypodium Leucotomos Extract, Vitamin E, and Turmeric for anti-aging properties
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid and Protein for nail health
- Vitamin B-5, Biotin, Eclipta, Vitamin A, Iron, and Magnesium for fuller, stronger hair
- Vitamin D3, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and bioflavinoids for allergy-related symptoms
- Vitamin K, which helps improve your skin’s natural healing process to prevent stretch marks, scarring, and spider veins among others
- Selenium can reduce the effects of sun exposure and sun burns, leading to fewer instances of skin cancer and malignancies
Products no longer need to be one ingredient, causing individuals to take multiple supplements a day. BioThrive Sciences offers full-service supplement customization, from the bottle and label to the ingredients that your consumers need.
Contact BioThrive Sciences for Skincare Supplements and Wholesale
BioThrive Sciences wants to help you and your company create the perfect skin care line for your clients. Our experienced and dedicated team can help you create an entire private line of supplements and formulas. You can work with our experts to design the perfect product for your clientele, create your own private label, market your products, and ship them from our facility to yours.
BioThrive Sciences are an industry leader in supplements, and we want to work with you. Contact us online today or call us at +1-844-263-3657 to begin producing your own, unique supplements.